Have you ever wondered what to do if you just can’t get rid of that stubborn “problem” area(s) you have despite diet and exercise? Maybe you desire to lose a couple of inches around the waist or thighs but the thought of undergoing surgery seems a bit scary. Or perhaps you simply just don’t have the time to devote to the recovery that liposuction would entail because…well, LIFE!
Let me tell you about SculpSure!
Even with a diligent diet and exercise routine, many people suffer from those resistant areas that just won’t seem to go away. Fortunately, we have a solution for you. SculpSure is the latest NON-INVASIVE technology to hit the market that provides a way to effectively reduce the number of fat cells in a treated area. In fact, clinical trials demonstrated that an average of 24% of fatty tissue in a treated area were removed with each treatment! And did I mention, there is NO downtime!
If you are someone who has been thinking of doing this for awhile, and has already done your research into the different non-invasive body contouring technology, you may be asking yourself, “Why SculpSure?”. There are two technologies for non-invasive body fat removal currently, and while both yield results, SculpSure does have its advantages.
First, a brief explanation of how the two technologies work. SculpSure works by using laser thermal energy to heat up the fatty tissue and disrupt the cellular matrix, so the cells rupture and die. Then our body will naturally filter out those dead cells through the lymphatic system in the weeks following a treatment. The other technology on the market works by fatty cell freezing (freezing fat cells -> cells rupture -> fat cells die).
The advantages SculpSure has over freezing include:
- TREATMENT TIME – SculpSure takes 25 minutes to treat an area, a much quicker treatment option.
- COMFORT – SculpSure applicators are comfortably placed on top of the skin and remain cool to touch throughout the treatment. Freezing fatty tissue involves leaving the skin with a “butter stick” area of frozen and numb skin that needs to be massaged aggressively post-treatment.
- PATIENT SELECTION – SculpSure treatments are customizable, which allows us to use the applicators for a variety of shapes and sizes. Freezing treatments are limited by how much tissue can be suctioned into the applicator.
- SAFETY – SculpSure is very safe, with the most common side effect being mild and transient tenderness, reminiscent of soreness after a tough workout. Freezing can cause numbness, itching, pain, and bruising that can last several weeks.
- RESULTS – Because SculpSure utilizes heat energy, there is feathering out of the heat to surrounding tissues, creating an even, more natural look. Freezing has been reported to cause indentations and unevenness.
- PATIENT SATISFACTION – Clinical studies have shown an 83% to 100% patient satisfaction rate with SculpSure as opposed to 73% – 93% satisfaction rate with fatty tissue freezing.
Currently, SculpSure is FDA approved to treat the belly, back, thighs, love handles, and under the chin. A series of two treatments approximately 6 weeks apart are included when you purchase a SculpSure package. You will continue to see results for up to 12 weeks post-treatment. The best part, the cells that die…won’t come back! This is permanent fat removal!
We are so excited to be able to offer this amazing technology to our patients here at Luma Med Spa. Call us at (253) 218-6642 today to schedule a consultation with our providers to see how SculpSure can help you achieve your body goals! Bye Bye Fat!